Sunday, June 25, 2017

2017 Project 365 – Week Twenty-five

First of all, thank you to everyone who commented on my last post. I have become resigned to my fate (re: needle). You know I’ll be telling you all about it later. As for the week’s pictures, we are deep into daylily land. So grateful that our neighbor planted so many and such a wide variety.
Sunday, June 18th   
Father’s Day! Did the Sunday School singing thing with Daddy this morning & then took him out for lunch later.


Today’s prayer of confession at church. These things have just been poking me in the eye lately.


The first of many daylilies in today’s post!


Monday, June 19th              
I just took this picture so you can see how outrageous Ms. Pinky Two-Tone is. For a closer look at her two tones, see Wednesday.


Tuesday, June 20th                                
My latest project. Hmmm…


Pretty!




Wednesday, June 21st                         
More flowers.



The top two pictures are our two bougainvillea hanging baskets, and the two bottom pictures are Ms. Pinky.


Thursday, June 22nd                       
A friend from Ohio sent me these fabulous crochet stitch markers!


Friday, June 23rd          
My cousin’s daughter (a member of the cult of Crossfit) put together an arm workout for me. I might not be able to walk, but I can try to do something healthy.


Daylilies!



Saturday, June 24th             
This is the look on my face after being on the “feeling sorry for myself” diet & still losing weight at my Weight Watchers meeting.


I’m reading A Madness of Angels, by Kate Griffin and thoroughly enjoying it. I had to laugh out loud when I figured out what movie the main character was referring to. Can you tell?



57 days until surgery. What are you looking forward to this summer?

10 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to warm, not hot, weather, and clear blue skies. Oregon is beautiful in the summer. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it being over! gorgeous day lilies. so many that I don't have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers! Congratulations on the weight loss - that's tough to do while you're so immobile.

    57 days...here's to hoping it will go by fast. Or they'll move up the date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lilies and I just can't get over Ms. Pinky. She's an amazing girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lilies are splendid. I'm lily-ignorant. I had no idea they came in so many shapes and colors. As for that 57 days? Be of good cheer. If you can lose weight while being so immobile, you can make it through those silly days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're on the Crochet Workout, obv.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my gosh... those stitch markers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...but I can try to do something healthy.

    With my wife and daughter on their trip to England my son and I have not done a healthy thing at all. No gym and our diet has been pretty much frozen pizzas and sandwiches. Wife and daughter are supposed to be home by Wednesday, which means I probably should try to do something semi-healthy before they return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Had to flick back to the last post to see what you were on about - God best of luck with the needle!!! hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many floral beauties.
    Love little sheep peeking out under Pinky.
    And YOu are looking good, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Eleven

This week at work was brain intensive which means I’ve spent the weekend trying to use as few brain cells as possible. That might affect the...