Monday, August 9, 2010
Child of a Frosty Morn
Dr. M has started his own blog! It's called Child of a Frosty Morn, & you can see its fabulousness here. I feel pretty smug about it – I drew him slowly into the blogverse until he was powerless to resist.
Although he can be pretty silly sometimes, as a historian he is very thoughtful and highly opinionated – about just about everything under the sun. Bekah mentioned that she wanted her husband to start a blog so he could have an outlet for his political frustrations. I feel the same way about Dr. M – he only has me as a rant audience and I leave a lot to be desired in that area.
Not that I expect his blog to only be a stage for rants. He's already posted two poems and a discussion of the textile mills in North Carolina. But I think we can safely say that his blog will be more about substance & I will be his fluffy foil. Which pretty much describes our marriage. Hey – it works!
So check him out & give him a warm blogger welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-seven
We had another social gathering at church today (celebrating one of our founding members, who turned 94 this week & who is a total fire...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...
Nice! Now you can share this addiction! :c) For a while, my hubby kept wanting to post photos he'd taken to my blog as he enjoyed the comments he received. I finally had to put my foot down and say, "Hey, this is MY Journey Through Grace, and you need to get your own." LOL... he never has... yet. :c)
ReplyDeleteWonderful, I shall go visit him immediately :) I've heard so much about Dr. M and he sounds marvellous, how great that he has joined us here in blog-world :D
ReplyDeleteBeen there! I think he may be the first male blogger to add to my roll. It's about time!
ReplyDeleteSounds Great Dana! I bet he has lots of interesting things to say. I finally got my hubby to get involved also.
ReplyDeleteDear The Bug,
ReplyDeleteI went, I saw, I read, I said
My Goodness!
I commented and followed! I am so glad C.L. is through the gate!
Thanks for the heads-up,
especially since I am 3 days and I think a hundred posts behind!
Ann T.
Visited Dr M's and signed up to follow!
ReplyDelete