Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-five
Dr. M & I both took photos of the zinnias this week, but our focus was just a smidge different. Sunday, August 23 rd Peaches the Rose i...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...

That cardinal is a HOOT! Too, too funny!
ReplyDeletecheck out the do on that cardinal! too funny. cardinal version of a mohawk?
ReplyDeleteLove that cardinal's "do". He reminds me of boxing promoter Don King. (Look it up.) :)
ReplyDeleteS
Yep, she called it "Don King" right away, S!
DeleteThat's what I said when Dr. M posted the picture of Facebook - ha!
ReplyDelete"ON"
DeleteYou've managed to capture an expression on a cardinal I've never seen before. They usually look so regal but this one looks punk!
ReplyDeleteThis picture cracks me up!!
ReplyDeleteThe cardinal made me laugh out loud. I can just jimagine what he is saying to her. LOL
ReplyDeleteYes, this cardinal cracks me up. He looks like he's quite unhappy about having to go back to work after a two-week vacation!
ReplyDeleteWhat bad manners from that cardinal.
ReplyDeleteI do love Cardinals with bad hair days.
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he's laughing right at you!
ReplyDeleteOh I got it! He's saying, "HA! HA! Back to work you go human!"
Delete;0)
Yep! Laugh it up, feather boy...see how much seed you get when my semester starts on Monday :-)
ReplyDelete