Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...


You seem pretty happy, but then, Lad is behind you. Maybe you didn't know he was there!
ReplyDeleteCute picture, reminds me of a photo we have of our son in a camping cooler at Crater Lake.
ReplyDeleteLove that pic. I have a big old metal tub in my attic. I keep meaning to get it down during the summer and fill it with water and take a pic of our youngest grand in it. You've just reminded me. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteI checked the 'follow comments'' option on my blog. I hope it works. Please let me know. Thanks for telling me.
Little kids and cats...they always like sitting in small containers. Ha!
ReplyDelete