Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...








That's pretty much what it looks like around here, too -- at least when I remember to put food in the squirrel feeder.
ReplyDeleteThat is creepy. I'm not at all fond of squirrels. Does it show?
ReplyDeleteLOL! No, not at all...
DeleteBetter entertainment than what's on TV oftentimes!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely!
DeleteI love squirrels.
ReplyDeleteI do too...can't help it.
DeleteLOL They make me laugh.
ReplyDeleteThe lazier I feel, the more I watch our squirrels. I could take a page from their book. Undiluted energy, they are.
Absolutely!
DeleteThe ones around here are pretty high on the energy scale right now. Running here, running there. Burying acorns, burying pecans. We're still warm, but they seem to be suggesting that "something" is on the way. About time!
ReplyDeleteLove the squirrels. I say a solild white one the other day enroute from RCHS to WHS. I wish I could have captured him on film.
ReplyDeleteI think I made a squirrel proof bird feeder. haven't set it out yet so in my mind it works!
ReplyDelete