Sunday, September 11, 2022

2022 Project 365 – Week Thirty-six

I took about a jillion selfies to capture my new hair (I’m only posting two – to your relief, I’m sure), was apparently transfixed by food all week, and took no photos of the outdoors whatsoever. I’ll try to remedy that next week!
Sunday, September 4th            
Pre-church breakfast – scrambled egg and fruit. It was a good day – had lunch with my dad & Sue and crocheted for a bit at their house.
 

Monday, September 5th  
I never wear a ball cap, but I was volunteering at the soup kitchen and hadn’t washed my hair.
 

Tuesday, September 6th       
Dueling snacks – I think Dr. M won with his breakfast toaster pastries & fruit.
 

Wednesday, September 7th                
I don't know why I like these selfies I took with my computer camera better but these are the ones you're getting.
 

I’m not really a pumpkin spice kind of person, but we had this for dinner & it was really good! We added bacon bits to cut the sweet a bit.
 

Thursday, September 8th          
Now here me out. I had taken two different snacks to work – Everything Bagel Pretzel Thins and Laughing Cow cheese, and strips of bell pepper and Greek yogurt. I thought, why not combine them all together? It was a pretty snack, but weirdly bland. I needed some sort of spice in there.
 

Friday, September 9th         
New office photo shoot! It’s smaller than my old office, but does have windows. I really like it! I especially like being able to look down the hall to see what’s going on in the lobby.
 

Dr. M had a half of a biscuit left from his breakfast & I stole it to make a sort of strawberry shortcake situation. It was really good, but I had to keep reminding myself that that was Greek yogurt & not whipped cream.
 

Saturday, September 10th       
I spent most of the day crocheting and listening to an audiobook. Housework? Never heard of her. It was lovely.
 

I don’t have anything to say here. You may talk amongst yourselves.

9 comments:

  1. I really like your hair and your new office. Being in a room without any windows would drive me over the edge. Getting to see down the hall is a plus. My biggie of the week is finally finding a yogurt that I really like: Chobani's Less Sugar Greek Yogurt. It's really good: not so sour/tart that it doesn't work for breakfast. Not only that, its lemon is a good lemon.

    Now. Do you know anything about how to repel deer flies? Those things are terrible right now, and even though I use a repellent that keeps the mosquitos away, and that is supposed to work on the deer flies, it doesn't. They take out hunks of flesh, and they're about the nastiest insect I've come across.

    I'll pass on the pumpkin spice salad kit, but I sure do like the colors in that last photo. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, phooey. I turned up as anonymous again instead of shoreacres.

      Delete
    2. That's so weird! I have that problem on my iPad - although it finally got to the point that it wouldn't even post anonymously.

      Thanks for the compliment on the hair - I'm still getting used to it. I didn't mind not having windows - it helped me concentrate. Also? Deer flies sound abominable! Ouch!

      Delete
  2. Your new office is quite cozy. I'll take less space with windows any day.

    I think I've broken up with yoghurt, and I do not miss it. Oatmeal is my new bff. It's so warm and filling, and I don't have to pretend to like it. (My yoghurt was always plain Greek, and I never really, truly enjoyed it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Greek yogurt when I add fruit to it - I'm always disappointed if I try to make it sour cream or cool whip. And it ABSOLUTELY makes a difference what brand I buy - Fage is my fave (and of course the most expensive).

      Delete
  3. I'm relieved to see you didn't mix the fruit in with the scrambled eggs. Is that tomato on top of the breakfast pastry? Having windows in your office is definitely a requirement, at least for me. Otherwise you might just as well be in a closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep - tomatoes. And EWWWW to the fruit in the eggs (although I know I've had weirder combinations).

      Delete
  4. Well, you look great, as always! And, I must say, except for Thursday, your eating choices look good and - - - normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah - I really need to work on my weird food game!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Sixteen

It’s “cold” (53 degrees) and rainy and I am in my sheep pajamas with a warm laptop on my lap. I’m not mad about that. Sunday, April 14 th  ...