Sunday, July 2, 2023

2023 Project 365 – Week Twenty-six

Remember how I complained about it being too cool last week? Well today it’s 90 degrees & our air conditioner isn’t working. It’s not too bad in the house though – just means I’m going to eat ice cream instead of clean the bathrooms. Oh darn.
Sunday, June 25th   
The only photo today – me showing Dr. M that the windshield cover he ordered for me fit perfectly (which was unsurprising to him because he ordered the one that was made for my car model).
 

Monday, June 26th             
Went by dad & Sue’s and helped work the puzzle. This is the first of FOUR pictures of me this week.   (Insert hand hitting head emoji here)
 

Tuesday, June 27th                   
This dress is so long that I decided to knot the bottom. I was checking to see how it looked but got distracted by how WHITE my legs are. Oof.
 

Wednesday, June 28th                              
No I’m not stress eating. Why do you ask?
 

Thursday, June 29th                     
Stopped by to see Dad & Sue during lunch & they had finished the puzzle!
 

And then I did a little photo shoot of the square I finished yesterday. My sister-in-law says it fits in perfectly with the Woodland Jungle theme.
 

Friday, June 30th                       
Baby snuggles!
 

Saturday, July 1st           
The July version of the wildflower bed. The bee balm has finally decided to bloom!
 

This week was rather challenging on a national level. I’ve been keeping one eye on it while I read books I’ve already read before (since I can trust the ending). But no matter how I feel about things, Dr. M “wins” the week with this stress dream: one night this week he dreamed that he had to write an essay on the Bill of Rights for Professor Donald Trump. Analyze that!

10 comments:

  1. So: today was the day I learned you could order windshield covers that are made for specific cars, rather than the cheap one-size-fits-all. Noted!

    That's quite a puzzle -- I like it, but not as much as I like your flowers. They're gorgeous. Is that peanut butter with your chocolate? Yum. I did make some sugar and mostly fat free cookies that involved ripe bananas, oats, and chocolate chips: period. They were ghastly. I threw the entire bunch away after I'd eaten one hot and one that had cooled. It takes a lot for me to throw away a cookie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you could order those either - I was pretty happy (the last one I had didn't want to stay up very well). And YES - peanut butter! It was pretty tasty. And you know I'd like those "cookies" probably. Ha!

      Delete
  2. You cannot beat peanut butter and chocolate.
    Love the hippo--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. I might have to do the same thing today.

      Delete
  3. That's not a dream, that's a nightmare.

    Love the hippo square!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrrrgggghhhhh! Your last paragraph left me retching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Eighteen

Dr. M and I have been busy busy, so this selection of photos is…interesting. Sunday, April 28 th                                   Dr. M &...