Shall I whine? Just a bit, I promise.
- I don't like it when my shoes eat my socks. By the end of the day, if I haven't been diligent in pulling them back up, I am about an inch taller from the socks bunched underneath my heel.
- I am tired of my dry hacking cough. Slept on the futon last night (for head elevation & to spare Dr. M – especially since he slept on there all last week when he was sick). I'll be there again tonight. I'm determined to not take anything for it because I'm tired of being a zombie the next day (don't worry Daddy – if it's midnight & I can't stop coughing I'll take the dratted cough syrup).
- There is something wrong with leaving the house in 27 degree weather & returning in 60 degree weather. I need to tote a suitcase to carry back all the layers I peel off during the day. Actually, I'm not really complaining about this. I just think it's funny to be lugging my winter coat home at the end of the day.
- I don't know why I had to wear pants that have two buckles, two fasteners & a zipper on a day when I had to go to the bathroom at least once per hour. That added an extra 2 minutes to each trip. Sheesh.
- That's it. I've been sitting here for 10 minutes trying to think of a 5th thing to complain about, but I got nothing.