- I fell over trying to put my pants on this morning. Yes, that’s right, Queen Klutz is on the loose – and if I were you I’d just steer clear if you see her.
- On the other hand, I slept until 11:00 on Saturday! This used to be a regular occurrence back in the day, but once I became so decrepit my body wouldn’t let me stay in bed that long. Nice to know that my body will let me be so slothful. It’s like I’m a teenager again! Well, maybe not quite…
- Baseball is in full swing. I don’t know why, but I’ve felt very pessimistic about the Braves this year. And they’re first in their division! But it’s a weak first – the other National League division leaders have much better records. At least they’re not the Cubs :)
- Speaking of baseball, I was sad to hear about Tony Gwynn’s death.
- My friend Jenny made all of these
bows for me back when I was leaving for Zambia. That was nearly 30 years ago –
they’re antiques! I don’t know why I’ve kept them all these years. Sentiment? I
had a drawer I wasn’t using? I’ve
been tempted to wearworn some of them over the years, but now that I’m 50 I decided that I should probably pass them along to a little girl.
- Watch out world! I am this | | close to writing a new poem. Maybe it’s more like this| | close – but it’s gonna happen. Soon.
How was your Monday?