Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
love it.
ReplyDeleteNicely done. Reminds me of similar items my grandmother created.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun it is for us to watch as this project grows.
ReplyDeleteBut there are words all through that post!
ReplyDeleteCreativity needs no words!
ReplyDeleteIs it an afghan panel? I love the colors!
ReplyDeletethat must have taken you ages - great stuff!
ReplyDeleteNo words needed.
ReplyDelete