• My brain is on a blog break – apparently the relief of being (relatively) ok sent it on vacation. However, I don’t need my brain to blog. Really!
• Kimberly said something about good news coming in threes. Well, I’m very disappointed that, in addition to my good news on Tuesday, we did not win the lottery, and I did not run out of the inferior dental floss I’ve been sacrificially using for six months (I bought two – why???). Of course I can’t just toss it. I have to use it until the bitter end. Then, and only then, can I start using my preferred woven floss. It’s a miracle my teeth haven’t fallen out.
• I’ve been asked to write a Thanksgiving poem for our family gathering next week. I hope my brain comes back before I have to produce it – otherwise my family will get a very interesting offering. And by golly they’ll have to be thankful about it! (Not to worry Aunt V, I think I’ve actually written something that will be ok. Maybe).
• The dark evenings have me feeling like it’s bed time at around 7:00 these days. And I ask you, why not just go to bed then? There’s no law that says I have to stay up until 10:00. In fact, I could go to bed at 7:00 and then sleep until 6:30. Normal is not the boss of me! (Obviously)
• We’re back to the season of sheep standing on top of hay rolls. Cracks. Me. Up. And I recently had an epiphany about why I don’t see this in the summer. They eat grass in the summer. Smart sheep! Not so smart me.
I have no idea when this brain blog break will end, so you may expect similar “information” for the next little while. On Thanksgiving I’ll post my fabulous family poem! Or, you know, whatever I’m pretending is the fabulous poem. Don’t worry – I’m not taking a break until Thanksgiving. I’ve got a Poetry Bus poem to compose, a Project 365 to post and a Wordzzle to write. All of which will be highly entertaining without my brain. Woot!
This week is all about food and selfies. Thank goodness Dr. M took a few other photos so there’s a wee bit of variety. Sunday, August 7 th ...
I’m feeling somewhat disconsolate this week because of the things that are happening nationally. I’m trying to hold on to all the good thin...
The first full week back at work after a holiday or vacation is the longest. I felt quite uninspired photographically, but still managed to ...