Quote from an article in the Cincinnati Enquirer:
Snow is not out of question and could make its debut overnight Friday into Saturday, Lott said.
Then the article said:
Relax. It would be just a few snowflakes dusting here or there. No accumulation is expected.
Sure, maybe this time. But sooner or later the big S will leave its mark. Sigh.
P.S. If I have time I will work on the Wordzzle today. If I don't manage it then I'll just give up & wait for next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...
bummer
ReplyDeleteJust in time for my Smores party. Darn.
ReplyDeleteIt is getting a bit nippy here in the Midwest, but no talk of the snow flakes... yet....
ReplyDeleteFunny, I look forward to it, like a kid. :|
ReplyDelete