Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-seven
We had another social gathering at church today (celebrating one of our founding members, who turned 94 this week & who is a total fire...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...

How cute you looked in that dress! ♥
ReplyDeleteLove this. That little red dress is precious.
ReplyDeleteYou look like a beautiful red flower.
ReplyDeleteIs that a cobra behind her?
ReplyDeleteThat is quite a pose, with your foot cocked just so. You look like a catalog model!
ReplyDeleteSurely that wasn't an every-day dress. It's much too fancy. Cute, though. :)
ReplyDeleteS
cute
ReplyDeleteAww! You are ready for your runway debut!
ReplyDelete