Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...

How cute you looked in that dress! ♥
ReplyDeleteLove this. That little red dress is precious.
ReplyDeleteYou look like a beautiful red flower.
ReplyDeleteIs that a cobra behind her?
ReplyDeleteThat is quite a pose, with your foot cocked just so. You look like a catalog model!
ReplyDeleteSurely that wasn't an every-day dress. It's much too fancy. Cute, though. :)
ReplyDeleteS
cute
ReplyDeleteAww! You are ready for your runway debut!
ReplyDelete