Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...
Awww, love the deer! I'd better not show Dave these pictures. He's on a (verbal) rampage against squirrels in our yard. One of them keeps digging up our plants!
ReplyDeleteSurprise! How TALL is that grass?! With all this rain, ours gets that tall if my husband doesn't mow it every couple of days. It's crazy!
ReplyDeleteSquirrels are amazing creatures, going down trees heads down and the like. I spotted a couple of them in our area awhile back: in the driveway of a Jack in the Box! And, no, they weren't rats, they were actually squirrels scavenging for scraps.
ReplyDeleteThat deer looks pretty young. We recently had a small herd of deer amble through our neighborhood. It was wonderful seeing them.
ReplyDeleteI want to come back as a squirrel in my next life!
ReplyDelete