Friday, December 18, 2009

18 Days of Christmas - The Eleventh Day



From now until Christmas day I am treating you to foisting upon you our collection of Christmas poems. If I made our cards that year I'll post a picture of that as well. If you missed yesterday's poem, click on the 18 Days of Christmas button in my sidebar. The way you can tell who wrote which poem is to note whose name is listed first at the end.

This was the first year that I tried my hand at making Christmas cards, and we actually made the poem the inside of the card (there were a couple of years where we were too wordy to do that!).








4 comments:

  1. That's my favorite poem so far... and the card's really nice. I make cards too but they usually look really amaturish and rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card that must have been both to make and receive. It looks marvelous, and I'm sure the people receiving it were very touched :-)

    I love the siren's call of the tree, by the way. That's nifty phrasing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful handwriting!

    Package, Paper, Gift - that's Christmas for a child, any child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the playfullness in this one! I like how you showed us what the card looked like also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Twelve

I woke up not feeling well and skipped church (for the second week in a row - oops), but that doesn’t keep me from being deep in the throes ...