Thankful Thursday on a Wednesday Night
Thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks…
· After weeks of making threats I finally vacuumed & mopped tonight.
· I thought I was coming down with a cold because of sneezing about forty eleven times this morning. But miraculously after I thoroughly cleaned my desk at work I stopped sneezing. Hmmm. Oh you can look at me all smug, but I was sneezing before I got to work thank you very much. Just because I tested allergic for dust has no meaning whatsoever.
· This might not really be a thanksgiving, but I’ve finally started playing Words with Friends. I don’t have a fancy phone, but it’s available on Facebook now & my friend David invited me to play. Within a couple of hours I had 5 different games going. Oh man am I terrible at this game! And I love words! But I knew I was in trouble when another friend used the word “qis” – what in the world? But I did have a minor success tonight when I played “Jack” for 93 points. I’m still losing the game, but I have regained my self-worth. For now.
· The weather has been gorgeous this week. It’s been soothing my fall-induced panic. No hats, gloves, & coats just yet.
· Finally, I’m thankful for the lives of Steve Jobs and Rev. Fred Shuttlesworth, who died today. Each of them in their very different ways enriched our world and changed it for the better.
Your turn! What are you thankful for today?