Saturday, October 18, 2014

Home...

I had a leisurely morning at the hotel. Dr. M left around 7:15 to go to do his conferency thing & I planned to sleep in. Ha! I got up around 7:30 and had breakfast (nice soft biscuits, gravy & scrambled eggs). Then I had second breakfast about 2 hours later (another biscuit with honey). Then Dr. came back & we checked out & went to a pub where I ate...


After all of that you might wonder what I had for dinner. Well, I'll tell you. After we had brunch we drove like fiends for about 6 hours (listening to Charles Frazier's Thirteen Moons - fabulous!) & now I'm sipping on some black bean soup. I know, it doesn't follow the day's theme, but it's what was available & I'm content.

Now I'm off to see what happened on Facebook while I was driving in the hinterlands. Night all!

6 comments:

  1. oh my word that looks so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me hungry with these yummy pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had shrimp and grits, and I'm STILL not hungry, lol! But yeah, it was a three breakfast day for The Bug...would have been four if she could have gotten away with it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That breakfast looks scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Eleven

This week at work was brain intensive which means I’ve spent the weekend trying to use as few brain cells as possible. That might affect the...