I had a leisurely morning at the hotel. Dr. M left around 7:15 to go to do his conferency thing & I planned to sleep in. Ha! I got up around 7:30 and had breakfast (nice soft biscuits, gravy & scrambled eggs). Then I had second breakfast about 2 hours later (another biscuit with honey). Then Dr. came back & we checked out & went to a pub where I ate...
After all of that you might wonder what I had for dinner. Well, I'll tell you. After we had brunch we drove like fiends for about 6 hours (listening to Charles Frazier's Thirteen Moons - fabulous!) & now I'm sipping on some black bean soup. I know, it doesn't follow the day's theme, but it's what was available & I'm content.
Now I'm off to see what happened on Facebook while I was driving in the hinterlands. Night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-nine
You will be much relieved to know that my surgery is OVER & after this post I shall stop talking about it & instead I will talk ince...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...

oh my word that looks so good!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're making me hungry with these yummy pictures.
ReplyDeleteI had shrimp and grits, and I'm STILL not hungry, lol! But yeah, it was a three breakfast day for The Bug...would have been four if she could have gotten away with it ;-)
ReplyDeletethat looks delish!
ReplyDeleteI love black bean soup!
ReplyDeleteThat breakfast looks scrumptious.
ReplyDelete