Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...






Now THAT'S a good news day! :)
ReplyDeleteS
Ha! Leave it to squirrels to capitalize on a good thing.
ReplyDeleteGreat squirrel photos -- although that last one, my God, what has that squirrel been eating?! (Assuming it didn't REALLY eat that truckful of nuts. I am a news sceptic. :) )
ReplyDeleteLOL at the last squirrel pic...!
ReplyDeleteWhy are squirrels so darn cute to us? I always remember Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City saying that squirrels were nothing but rats with a cuter outfit. Ha.