Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...
.jpg)
I know I could discover some old seed packets in a kitchen drawer...but I don't have your talent for poetry!
ReplyDeleteThe best flowers come from "forgotten seeds." Take care.
ReplyDeletePlanted in fertile soil, tended with care...
ReplyDeletelove
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures for the week. The fall colors there are amazing. We are just now getting some color and I am delighted.
ReplyDeleteFun poem.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDelete