I don't know - in this last picture I think I look like some child from Grapes of Wrath or something. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-nine
You will be much relieved to know that my surgery is OVER & after this post I shall stop talking about it & instead I will talk ince...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...
.jpg)
.jpg)

children of the corn
ReplyDeleteellen nailed it.
ReplyDeleteOh my, you were adorable.
ReplyDeleteYou don't look too happy in these photographs. Are you waiting for color?
ReplyDeleteYou were so cute! Well, you still are. LOL at Stephen's comment!
ReplyDeleteYou certainly looked like a determined little thing.
ReplyDeleteYou don't look TOO terrible. :)
ReplyDelete