Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Wayback Wednesday

Since tomorrow is Christmas I decided to post my throwback pictures today. These are from Christmas 1977 - we had a Polaroid camera & obviously enjoyed taking pictures with it. In the pictures are my dad, mom, brother, and me - with a family shot with my dad's parents, two of his sisters, and a couple of cousins at the end.


Daddy looks a little bit like Sheldon Cooper here doesn't he?






Happy Christmas Eve everyone!

P.S. - bonus shot of our old dog Alexander :)


5 comments:

  1. I love looking at vintage photographs. Take care and have a marvelous Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures! Your mom cracks me up. What is the "Comp IV" in the photo with your dad?

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super family photos. It's always good to look back from time to time. Best wishes, Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! The one of Alexander is cute -- and look at those brown boots on you! I found a bunch of old Polaroids here at Dave's, too. It's a shame they don't seem to age well -- they get darker and a little discolored. But yours seem much better than ours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Twelve

I woke up not feeling well and skipped church (for the second week in a row - oops), but that doesn’t keep me from being deep in the throes ...