Thanks to the two of you who participated in my Lilla Rose Flexi Clip giveaway! I used a very scientific method to choose the winner - I asked Dr. M to pick a letter of the alphabet (without telling him why). The winner is the person whose first name is closest to that letter. He chose the letter "B" & so Bruce Taylor at Oddball Observations is the winner. Congratulations Bruce! I know SWMBO will enjoy the clip :)
Here is the picture he submitted to prove that he'd been outside. As usual, Bruce, you made me laugh out loud. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...

Wha? Why, I'd just like to say I'm honored and I'd like to thank my photographer, SWMBO, who also helped me get up. And I'd like to say to all the little people . . . what's that? The orchestra is playing me off? But . . but . . but . . (fade to black).
ReplyDeleteI'd give the prize to him for no reason other than the clever photograph. Makes me laugh.
ReplyDeleteJust wait and see. I bet Bruce keeps that clip for himself!
ReplyDeleteThat picture deserves to win :)
ReplyDeleteHahaha...I'm not sure what's funnier, your post or Bruce's response! Or Stephen's.
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteSo fun...
so sorry I missed the competition, but don't think I'd have beaten that anyway!!!
ReplyDelete