![]() |
| The Bug, 6th Grade |
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-nine
You will be much relieved to know that my surgery is OVER & after this post I shall stop talking about it & instead I will talk ince...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...

Adorable.
ReplyDeleteAww! Great photo! :)
ReplyDeletehaven't changed a bit.
ReplyDeleteSweet little bug.
ReplyDeleteAren't you a cutie. Yep, around 11 years old is when all the thinking starts.
ReplyDeleteThat little girl is adorable. You still look like yourself. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute, and yes, it's definitely you!
ReplyDeleteHmm, late learner, eh?
ReplyDeleteI would have thought she would have boys waiting in line for a peck on the cheek. :)
ReplyDeleteWas it worth the wait?
ReplyDelete