1. a. Wreckage or cargo that remains afloat after a ship has sunk; b. Floating refuse or debris.
2. Discarded odds and ends.
3. Vagrant, usually destitute people.
- It's Friday! (I'm not sure that requires any more explanation).
- Although it was 16 degrees at my house this morning, the sun has been out for 2 days now! The snow is melting, and spring, literally, is in the air. Ahhh!
- My work friend T had her baby yesterday! A is a beautiful little girl weighing almost 7 pounds. Mom and baby are doing well.
- I had a fine time on my birthday, shopping of all things. My mother would have been so proud. It's not something I usually enjoy, but I guess once every six months or so is ok.
- I did suffer, just a bit, yesterday with a birthday cake hangover. Thank goodness Dr. M had the presence of mind to get a small cake!
- Dr. M & I are travelling again. Tomorrow we head to NC for a few days, & then on to Charleston, SC. He is reading a paper at a conference there. We've never been to Charleston so we're quite excited!
- Because we're travelling I'm not sure how often (or if!) I'll be able to post. And I'm pretty sure I won't be able to read all of your blogs. So just in case, here's hoping everyone has a great week next week & I'll see you on the 15th!