Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Caption Wednesday

Let me just say right off the bat that I totally stole the pictures AND the captions from Dr. M's Facebook page. I did tell him that I was going to use them ahead of time...

Pool Party!

Oh, good...no one's around...say, is that a hairy beach ape sneaking around the corner?

Come on in, girl! The water's fine!
The occasional bath wouldn't kill you...just sayin'
A little privacy, please?
Junior! I said NO cannonballs!
I feel...refreshed!
Say, I kinda like bathing...
Woohoo!

15 comments:

  1. LOL....loved the photos...and the wonderful captions. Hope your day is as happy as you just made mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's been pretty good, actually :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's been like this every day for the last few weeks - hilarious!

      Delete
  3. These were awesome! I think on that last one you could also put "really? do you mind?" ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too true - "stop splashing me ya big dodo!"

      Delete
  4. Wow - great pictures and perfect captions. The personalities of these birds just shine in Dr. M's photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a lot of fun to watch - & to imagine what they're saying. Last month I named one of the young sparrows "Dudders" (after Dudley from Harry Potter) - he seemed just like that character!

      Delete
  5. Have you and Dr. M. ever thought about doing a book? I think these photos and these captions are simply brilliant! I love the "cannonball" and the "just sayin'". Really. So much fun! Sparrows are under-rated. Like sea-gulls. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've thought about it - but it seems too much like work :) We should at the very least do calendars for our dads though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's given me an idea - maybe a "sparrows for every season" calendar - we certainly have enough pictures to choose from!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!