If you're in the neighborhood...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-five
Dr. M & I both took photos of the zinnias this week, but our focus was just a smidge different. Sunday, August 23 rd Peaches the Rose i...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...


What a wonderful community you have! I hope you have an enormous turn out.
ReplyDeleteI hope tons of people show up.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was going to be in the neighborhood. Sounds like a great community coming together.
ReplyDeleteIs there a way for out of towners to donate?
ReplyDeletewill do! :D :P
ReplyDelete