Fill This Space
Here I am again with no clear plan about what to write. Well, I'll just do the random that I would have done yesterday if Mr. Dresden hadn't been so needy.
- Speaking of Dresden - I finished the book about an hour ago (I am NOT a slow reader, but I actually had to work today). It was pretty good, but it gets three stars instead of the usual four I give to Dresden books. It was kind of talky and not as action-y as I like. I read Charles Frazier books for introspection - Harry Dresden is for things getting set on fire & saving people in distress. Now I'm making myself wait before I start the next one in the series (#14).
- I think I've mentioned before that, in addition to horrible free Kindle downloads, my book club mostly reads young adult fiction. This month's selection is The Giver by Lois Lowry. Looks like it will be pretty good. I'll let you know what I think!
- I'm watching Game 1 of the World Series right now. It's the first inning & Hunter Pence - that wild & crazy Matthew McConaughey look alike - just hit a home run. I can't decide who I'm pulling for. I have a lot of friends pulling for Kansas, so maybe to do them a favor I'll pull for San Francisco.
- Direct TV seems to be single-handedly paying for post season baseball. And I have to say that I don't find non-creepy Rob Lowe to be any less creepy than creepy Rob Lowe. Dr. M does NOT have to worry about me fantasizing about either of them!
- I'm back to eating real food now. Thank goodness! I was having trouble figuring out how to get my veggies in. I did have soup, but all that sodium...
OK, I'm behind again on reading blogs, so I'm heading over to Bloglovin now. What are you guys reading or watching or eating these days?