So, what's going on this week...
- We've moved my computer into the small office, which was originally going to be Dr. M's office, so I'm surrounded by bookcases filled with titles like A History of Blacks in Kentucky, and Henry Clay, Statesman for the Union, and Battle Cry of Freedom, and Those Terrible Carpetbaggers. It makes me feel quite scholarly. What? I've watched Ken Burns' Civil War so I'm sure I know most of the stuff in these books, right?
- I actually feel pretty bad for usurping Dr. M's space. I'd like to formally announce that I'm totally willing to switch offices with him if he likes - I'll even move the equipment!
- While I was at the dermatologist on Thursday she found a suspicious mole on my shoulder (color me amazed - a suspicious mole on a 50 year old very moley person) & took a biopsy. I'm not really concerned about it, but I have to keep a band aid on it for a week & that sucker ITCHES. Urgh. (Not the same band aid - I get a new one each day - ha!) I've taken to spending extra long in the shower just so my shoulder can be free.
FREEDOM!(That seemed tasteless in light of my first bullet point.)
- That last bullet point has too many parenthetical clauses.
- I think I've officially run out of things to say.
OK, quitting now. What is new & interesting in your life? Can you relate it to history books as well as I just did?