On my home from work I was wondering what to post today, but Dr. M has taken the burden from me. You must go check out his blog post here. Now! No need to leave me a comment, just head on over there & enjoy the show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...
It must be getting cold in Ohio. All Dr. M can think about is a sheepskin! Ho-ho-ho.
ReplyDeleteHow cute those guys are. So glad ewe sent me over there.
ReplyDeleteFunny! That is a LOT of sheep.
ReplyDelete