![]() |
| 10:15 p.m. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...

Wordless Wednesday Comment:
ReplyDelete:-)
Now that's what I call a beautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you, Ohio!
ReplyDeleteSo goes the Nation...
ReplyDeleteThe numbers are certainly right, but there's still a lot of red on that map! I know...they're rural areas...
ReplyDeleteYou did it, darlin', good on you!
ReplyDeleteI just visited a blog that I thought was friendly territory. I was mistaken. The fellow was in despair, and also commented "I've never seen so much jigging and dancing for an election." Holy crap.
No words needed. :c)
ReplyDelete