Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-nine
You will be much relieved to know that my surgery is OVER & after this post I shall stop talking about it & instead I will talk ince...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...

I'm still waiting for a toddler picture of you smiling.
ReplyDeleteLike!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I swear, I did a double take. You look a lot like my son when he was that age. He had straight, blond hair almost that length and a similar striped shirt. I never had that bedspread, though. :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Not very terrifying. :)
ReplyDeletethat made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteHahaha...FrankenBug. You are too funny.
ReplyDelete