Whew - I almost missed this very important holiday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-nine
You will be much relieved to know that my surgery is OVER & after this post I shall stop talking about it & instead I will talk ince...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...
Now that is a holiday MADE for you!
ReplyDeleteYea, verily, Steve!
Deleteoh no i missed it! Although i watched a programme last night that said they now track the movements of penguins from space because tagging them caused more fatalities, so i guess that counts?
ReplyDeletehaha - you are so cute!
ReplyDeleteIs it Penguin Awareness Day already? Every year I miss out on it.
ReplyDeleteThis needs to be marked in every calendar!
ReplyDeleteOh, no. I missed it. And I love penguins. I will have to mark my calendar.
ReplyDelete