Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...

you still look the same! :)
ReplyDeleteYou've managed to hold on to your youthful good looks.
ReplyDeleteYou two could be twins!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I was a much more dorky-looking teenager!
ReplyDeleteAh yes, Olan Mills. We have a lot of similar photos. (Although I was always ordered to wear a shirt with a collar, so I couldn't wear a lot of my more comfortable, favourite clothes!)
ReplyDeleteyour parents didn't mix the dna up very much.
ReplyDeleteWe did get accused of being twins when we were kids - we're only 21 months apart. But these days I don't think we look very much alike at all (of course, he has a mustache so that might be why - ha!).
ReplyDelete