Monday Miscellany, Take 2
OK, now let’s be miscellaneous.
· Whew! That was a BUSY day at work! I guess I do more than I think I do during the course of a week, since I spent most of today doing last week’s work. And no, smarty pants, I didn’t finish it all today. I’ll probably finish the rest of it in the morning.
· I have over 100 unread blogs on my reader. This is two days worth. I think I see what may be using up all of my time – since not playing games hasn’t seemed to decrease the amount of time I spend on my computer. There’ll be some skimming going on tonight…
· I’ve been laughing all day because my affirmation for the day is “I let serenity flow into my life.” First of all, I was sitting up in bed looking at it last night & dropped it on the floor – and almost fell out of bed trying to pick it up. Then this morning my car had issues. It finally started, but then when I got to work my desk was piled up with stuff to do. Definitely not a serene start to my day. But every time I thought of my affirmation I laughed because it was so funny - & I think that laughter definitely leads to serenity. Eventually. Heh.
· Last week Dr. M was talking to his boss on the phone about his fall schedule & what classes he will teach. Then I heard him start talking about Zoroastrianism. That’s my hubby – historian and expert on religions of the world. And who talks about that with their boss?
· I picked Kansas to win the NCAA tournament. As I recall, I picked Kansas last year too & they got knocked out in the second round. Let’s see if this year can be just as exciting!
· I leave you with this photo, taken somewhere in West Virginia. What more could anyone want?
Oscar Mayer Bologna commercial: