Here are some things:
· I’m still shamelessly promoting the blog post Dr. M did for my birthday. It has all the whimsy I couldn’t manage for my poetry bus poem (I think perhaps I take my pancakes too seriously). Anyway, click here to check out the post.
· The primrose (mentioned in Saturday’s post) is still alive and well. I just thought I would do a status update on my Monday Miscellaneous posts for those who are interested. Of course, we’ve only had it for 4 days, so it’s early yet.
· Today’s affirmation (also mentioned on Saturday) was “I am a good person,” and I actually rolled my eyes when I read it. It might take a while for me to get this affirmation business down.
· I should probably not mention this, but our Christmas tree is still up. I had said I wanted to leave it up until the time changed and it hasn’t changed yet. It changes next week so I’ll get right on taking that tree down then. Maybe. It’s not in the way. Although probably the ornaments need to be dusted.
· I’m thinking of spending my birthday money on a new pair of comfortable shoes. Someone has recommended Sketchers. What do you guys think – any other good ideas?
· I have this next week off! I’m spending a couple of days doing things around the house (like not taking down the Christmas tree) & then we’re heading to NC for a few days. I think I mentioned that on my Thankful Thursday post last week. Can you tell I’m excited?
· I colored my hair. It was supposed to be a good bit lighter than my usual brown, with even lighter highlights. Um, no. Everything is mostly redder. Additionally, pardon my French, but I really suck & doing my own highlights. But, as usual, I don’t really care. I’m looking out from the frame of my hair, not at it most of the day. Heh. At least it amuses Dr. M, and that’s a good thing.
OK, that’s enough stuff. Have a great week!