Tuesday, January 27, 2015

This and That

Since I usurped my own Monday Miscellany post I decided to have some miscellany today. Because I know you guys can't wait to hear all about the random things I think about.

First of all, today I saw one of our IT guys go charging past at work today with a mallet in his hand. Now tell me why in the world an IT guy would need a mallet? I sent him an email to ask, but haven't heard back. Seems suspicious to me!

I was going to do Book Review Tuesday, but I've only read three books since the last time (three weeks ago). I'm hoping by next Tuesday to have a few more to include. I have to say, I'm really enjoying Serial, but I've been hardened by reading so many murder mysteries. The narrator will say, "this next part is pretty disturbing," and I'm never really disturbed. And that disturbs me.

I've been crocheting up a storm, but I'm trying to do a better job of photographing my work. Which means I haven't taken any pictures, because who has time to find the perfect time of day & stage things? Well, ok, here's a phone pic - which demonstrates the need to work a little harder at it. Ha!


I'm writing this while sitting in my new chair & I just about dozed off. I sure hope you guys find me more interesting than I do!

How was your day?

8 comments:

  1. We always find you interesting, Dana Bug, but watch that snoring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea what we're sitting on or doing while reading your posts, so don't worry about it. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! You have the bestest friends, dear Danabug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those chairs are good for dozing.
    Let us know when you find out what the IT guy was doing with the mallet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, that's what a recliner is for right? I fall asleep in mine all the time. and I love that square.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just pulled out my crochet hook last night to see if that hurt my shoulder...
    I may need to get a nice comfy fat hook like you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we all fantasize occasionally about doing what the IT guy probably did with the mallet... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - I'd love to hear what you have to say!

2024 Project 365 – Week Eleven

This week at work was brain intensive which means I’ve spent the weekend trying to use as few brain cells as possible. That might affect the...