Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...
I had no idea there was a musical version of War of the Worlds. Happy Halloween.
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing you've heard Orson Wells original War of the Worlds? That was brilliant!
ReplyDeleteI, also, was unaware there was a musical version of this great classic. Whatever next?
ReplyDeleteA local radio station did that very musical version of War of the Worlds once. It was surreal but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
ReplyDeletethere was a documentary about it on TV the other night.
ReplyDeleteI saw that documentary, too, but I can't imagine the musical version of War of the Worlds.
ReplyDeleteYeah - we watched the documentary too, which is what inspired Dr. M to get out this CD set. The original album is from 1977, so you can imagine the kind of music :)
ReplyDeleteI also didn't know there was a musical version...but I found it on YouTube!
ReplyDeleteI'm another one who didn't know about it. I'll check it out on YouTube.
ReplyDelete