Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
It is the middle of April and I’m posting my book reviews. What in the world has gotten into me, being all efficient for a change. Daught...

Ha! That's what strollers used to look like, I guess! I think mine was slightly more mod, but only slightly.
ReplyDeletestrollers have come a long way I guess, haha. You were a very stylish little one.
ReplyDeleteWere you wearing a corset under that skirt? :D
ReplyDeleteIt does look a bit like there's a crinoline underneath that skirt!
ReplyDeleteFinally, a baby picture of you smiling. Love it!
ReplyDelete