I feel extra miscellaneous today, so let’s have at it!
· For the second time in two days I’ve used my night facial moisturizer in the morning. I think this reveals a deep seated confusion as to why I have to be up at that hour.
· I’ve arranged for the towing of my trusty steed to the nearest dealer. After they’ve looked at it we’ll see what the damage will be (by damage, I mean $).
· I’m distressed over the fact that newer cars don’t seem to have cassette players. I don’t need it for cassettes – I need it for the cassette adapter I use so that I can listen to audio books on my mp3 player. The cute little rental has a USB plug, but apparently my device isn’t compatible. So I burned a book onto 9 CDs (perfectly legal) because heaven forbid I should be without a book for a week! But it just seems like such a waste…
· I really hope that my current nighttime restlessness is just related to the earth’s seasonal change and not mine. Sigh. Dr. M has also been really restless and although I used to think that he had cycles too (he seemed EXTRA annoying at certain times of the month – or was that just me?), I don’t really think we’ll travel this particular one together. So I’m crossing my fingers for time change distress.
· Today is the 6th anniversary of my mother’s flying away. I wrote about it here last year. Rest in peace you crazy woman. Love you.
|Laughing until she cried...|