Sunday, November 13, 2011
Happy Birthday Dr. M!
You probably didn't know this, but I really like my husband a lot. Heh. Seems like a lot of the poetry I write is been about him. He's not perfect, but my goodness neither am I! I think we do pretty darn well with our imperfections.
So,
to my favorite historian. Love you, dear heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-seven
We had another social gathering at church today (celebrating one of our founding members, who turned 94 this week & who is a total fire...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...

aw that's lovely :) And a brilliant photo! What is he wearing, and why?
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to the good dr.! :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to that Rabelaisian historian!
ReplyDeleteJessica - that's his Renaissance Faire merchant's costume. Although frankly the cap he wears with his school regalia (for his doctorate) looks really similar!
ReplyDeleteHappy B-Day Dr. M! Take good care of that Bug!!
ReplyDeleteWell I hope that I'm not too late to say....A very happy birthday Dr. M....hope that you had a good one!
ReplyDeleteWell...I tried to go to his blog and wish him a Happy Birthday....but couldn't find it yet. So Happy Birthday to you Dr. M!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes, Dr. M!
ReplyDeleteBelated but best birthday wishes.
ReplyDelete