Mwah! Love you dear heart...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...
Best wishes for your special day, Dr. M. You look all of 39, just like Jack Benny.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Dr. M., and many more. (of those beers!)
ReplyDeleteHear! Hear!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, dear Michael...
ReplyDeleteClose your eyes, Bug!
XOXO
Happy birthday to Dr. M!
ReplyDeleteI have a Hofbräuhaus beer mug just like that... :-)
Happy Birthday Mike. I hope you have a wonderful day! Looks like you're off to a good start. :)
ReplyDeleteS
Happy belated birthday, Dr. M!
ReplyDelete