![]() |
| Image from here |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Thirty-nine
You will be much relieved to know that my surgery is OVER & after this post I shall stop talking about it & instead I will talk ince...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
At work we all agreed that this was The Longest Week Ever. We weren’t sure why, but we were sure glad for it to be over. On the other hand, ...

I hope it IS the voice of the people and not the voice of big money and suppression.
ReplyDeleteDone!
ReplyDeleteVoted by mail last week.
ReplyDeleteI also voted by mail, as did SWMBO and the BRD.
ReplyDeleteWhat the Mountain Woman said.
ReplyDeletei would be interested to know what percentage of the vote turned out - its quite depressing here in the uk where regularly around 40% of eligible voters take the effort
ReplyDelete