My handsome brother helping to paint my bedroom as a surprise. I don't remember exactly when he did it, but I think maybe it was a welcome home from Zambia gift?
If so, then it was 1988 this is what I was doing just before I got home & saw it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2026 Project 365 – Week Forty
This week there is still a major obsession with my hair (and frankly, when is there not), gifts, some happy news, and actually not a ton of ...
-
[Note: I'm posting this early because we're leaving for NC in the morning. I'll still monitor things while I'm gone, bu...
-
Once again, I participated in the International Put Your Poem In A Shop Month Festival (hosted by the effervescent Niamh at Various Cushions...


Your parents made attractive children.
ReplyDeleteCute! Did you like your room?
ReplyDeleteGood looking brother.
ReplyDeleteYour brother is very handsome, but you definitely had a "young Demi Moore" thing going on!
ReplyDeleteWere you going pink-to-beige, or beige-to-pink?
ReplyDeleteYou were doing a Boy George a la Culture Club impersonation? LOL. I AM SO ENVIOUS OF YOUR CHARM IN HATS!
ReplyDelete