• I’m not sure I’m cut out for this gardening thing. By gardening, I mean watching Dr. M do all the work while I wring my hands and dither. I don’t mind if the plants don’t bear actual vegetables – I just like seeing them all healthy & beautiful. But what happens if they don’t make it? Gah!
• My dad is playing Dastardly Dan in a local community theater production. It’s a melodrama & I imagine he’ll have the time of his life hamming it up. I can’t decide whether or not I’m glad I can’t be there to watch the show*. Gah!
• The neighbor’s puppy comes to the edge of our yard and just stares at me with unwagging tail. I’m nervous around dogs & should try to make friends with this one before he turns into a brute of some kind. But I can’t quite bring myself to go over & offer my hand. Gah!
• Last night I dreamed that Blogger Dad was providing daycare services for the nephew of one of my Facebook friends. I think that my internet worlds are coming close to colliding. Gah!
• The two baseball teams I follow (Braves & Reds) are doing entirely too well. I don’t think I can take the pressure of them being in first place- I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop. Gah!
• I am even now imagining my Aunt Brenda shaking her fist at me for saying, “Gah!” She always said that such expressions were too close to taking the Lord’s name in vain. And she reads this blog.
*You know I wish I could be there Daddy – at the ripe old age of 46 I don’t get embarrassed quite so easily.