- Like how my Weight Watchers Ravioli kind of smells like the microwave does after you accidentally nuke metal (or is that just me?), or like my tooth does after it’s drilled. Should I be concerned? I’m eating it anyway.
- Like how I wish I had brought my camera into the office so I could take a picture of the giant mountain of peas on top of the ravioli – I’m not very good at eyeballing portion sizes so I just dumped the whole thing on there. Eh – we all need extra peas every now & then, right? We won’t discuss how the container they were in had measurement markings on the side so I should have known how many peas I had.
- Like how Annie Parsons is going to Haiti & you can download some of her songs to help pay her way (she leaves Friday, so hurry!). She is such a good singer/songwriter.
- Like how I got to wondering about the fact that my gynecologist told me a couple of years ago that I would need to stop taking birth control for a period of time so they could do some blood test for menopause. But if I don’t have any symptoms because the birth control masks it why would I want to stop just to see? Does that make sense? And why am I thinking about it now?
- Like how last night when I went to turn my computer off I started looking for the timesheet program so I could clock out. Clock out from the weekend. I guess that’s about right!
- Like how I was complaining about our rain (I know – I’m such a whiner!) until I read Karie’s blog post about how we need rain for spring. So I’ll shut up now.
Monday, February 21, 2011
I wasn’t going to do Miscellany today, but there’s just so much to talk about.