- I’m thankful that we never lost power during the recent storm, and that we didn’t even get inconvenienced that much. Although Dr. M was prepared for practically any eventuality. This is why I keep him around :)
- I’m thankful that my strategy of designating an audio book as an “exercise-only” book is really working. I look forward to hopping on my Gazelle each evening to see what Anita Blake is up to. I’m hoping to increase my workout times to make the book go faster – see, I’m motivated!
- I’m thankful that I can already tell a tiny difference in my stamina after working out for about a week. I’ve been taking the stairs more at work & I’m breathing a lot easier at the top than I used to. Now, my hip hurting is another matter, but I know that exercise ultimately helps arthritis so I plan to not be discouraged by any extra pain.
- I’m thankful that Dr. M & I have discovered a way to save a good bit of money each year on our cell phone plans. I’m not getting a smart phone, but I like my little flip phone just fine.
- I’m thankful for stock options to help cover unexpected expenses (ooh – didn’t that sound all Captain of Industry! Trust me, this is small potatoes.)
- I’m thankful for a new spirituality which Dr. M introduced to our household (more on this later).
Please go check out Greg's blog to see other thanksgivings. (Although he's crazy today talking about it's almost spring when it was 11 degrees when I left my house this morning. Heh. Oops - that didn't sound very thankful!)