Here we are back at Monday again – how did that happen? Here’s some miscellany, since I’m not up for much more at this point in the week.
• The other night I had a nightmare. I dreamed that Dr. M was planning to plant carrots in our garden. I hate carrots. My dad then informed me that carrots do well in raised beds, which is what we have. I did NOT need to know that.
• Yesterday I went to get groceries just wearing the blazer I had worn to church! No coat! No hat! No gloves! Today is extra breezy, but still relatively warm (in the 40s).
• I guess I sort of knew that the Grammys were on last night, but we were watching a show about American Indian removal instead. Such is the life in a historian’s home :) It was a pretty good show.
• This morning I went to the dentist. They think my teeth are great – no problems today. It’s because I finally started flossing regularly in my 30s – otherwise I’m quite cavity prone. I still get them, but not nearly as often. So, the PSA of today is FLOSS!
• Because it’s so breezy I sometimes had to actually use two hands while driving in to work. I fully expected to see Winnie the Pooh & Piglet flying by at some point.
I hope everyone is having a fabulous week. I’m planning to enjoy this (relatively) warmer weather!
People. I have done nothing this weekend but read and crochet. Didn’t leave the house for two days. Didn’t do a lick of housework. I was a t...
I have already heard from my surgeon’s office about results of The Procedure: No Infection! When they called with the information, I asked ...
I don’t know if you’ve seen the controversial news that Instagram has decided that in the era of Reels and TikTok, it’s no longer primarily ...