Another week has come & gone & it's time to be thankful! If you want to join us just list your thanksgivings in the comments or link up below. What am I thankful for?
· Light rye bread. I know, weird, but I got some last week to use for sandwiches and it's so good. Mmm.
· A week off from work! I spent the early part of the week hanging out at home, cleaning and binging on computer games. Heh. If you'd like to read about my Tuesday, go here. It was pretty much the same experience.
· Visiting with family in NC. I'm writing this post early, but by the time it posts I should be at my dad's house rooting around to see what Amy last baked.
· Pancakes at church on Tuesday night. It was a fundraiser for the youth & they were so cute in their chef hats & aprons. Plus, pancakes!
· The fact that it was finally warm enough to sweep out half of the garage. I think that Dr. M has been going off road based on the amount of dirt in there!
· My hair has calmed down QUITE a bit. I can't decide if I'm disappointed or relieved.
· The season of Lent. This year, as I did last year, I'm going to stop playing computer games. This is to free up time to do something edifying, like read a book, or move my body AWAY from the computer for a change. I'll let you know how it's going next week. I'm not giving up any food because that usually backfires with a Cadbury Creme Egg binge.
All right – it’s your turn. What are you thankful about this week?